Create a Personal Fundraising Page
Thinking of hosting an event or looking for an opportunity to fundraise in support of Frontier College? Community support is vital to our efforts to reach those who want to read and learn, whatever their age, their background or location.
There are many ways you can help and make an impact on communities across the country.
Create a personal fundraising page to invite your friends, family and colleagues to support you and your fundraising goal!
• Ask for donations instead of gifts for your birthday
• Celebrate a milestone anniversary or graduation by asking your loved ones to donate
• Create a community event, such as a Read-a-Thon or Book Sale
• Ask for donations in honour of your volunteer experience with Frontier College
• Already participating in a community event? Create your own fundraising page to ask for pledges and donations.
Share your very own personal story of why you believe in Frontier College, and you can inspire others to help improve literacy rates in Canada.
Create your personal fundraising page online today.
For more information, contact email@example.com